Divya is an expert marketing and event manager with over 9 years of successful experience in conceptualising marketing strategies & executing successful events. She has consistently performed to the highest form of excellence and contributes to the success in the marketing & events industry. Divya strengths centre around creating drip email marketing strategies & event execution backed by training in Integrated Marketing Communications specialising in Events & Exhibitions.
CPE Conferences (Senior Conference & Events Officer)
Brand development, Campaign management, Events planning and management
- Developed company brand messaging, collateral materials, promotional strategies. Designed and executed e-marketing strategies & campaigns in Pardot and MailChimp.
Increased brand awareness by developing drip email marketing, segmented dynamic content & on-going engagement journeys.
Built brand awareness and generated leads by social media marketing and continuously improved it by analysing daily metrics and insights. Developed creative sales tools including quarterly released newsletter, copywriting destination blogs & Pardot and MailChimp campaigns.
- Planned and executed professional development conferences and workshops internationally for Doctors, Lawyers & Judges.
Designed Academic & Social agendas for conferences and prepared certificates & CPD Statements for delegates.
- Transformed corporate website and social media platforms to better engage customers and promote sales.
Designed feedback surveys for attendees & suppliers and created post project evaluation reports along with campaign performance reports.
- Supported senior leadership by developing status reports on activities related to planning, scheduling, cancellation, inquiries, resourcing, risk mitigation and proposal development for various events.
Ipswich City Council (Marketing & Production Assistant)
Marketing planning and development
- Assisted senior marketing manger in designing a marketing plan and strategies for ‘Discover Ipswich’ Campaign.
Auditioned and booked talent for photoshoot and commercial shoot. Documented production information via daily system logs and discussed non-conformance issues with management.
- Gauged production progress to inform leaders of performance concerns.
Finalised shoot locations, acquired necessary permissions and assisted crew with set building and designing.
- Supervised wardrobe, hair and makeup needs for several actors simultaneously on remote shoot location.
Stayed alert, active and ready to respond to any request at any time using variety of available resources including support tasks like coordinating travel, housing, food, rehearsals, creative planning and scheduling.
UnitingCare (Event & Marketing Officer)
- Assisted the marketing team in organising successful supplier Innovation Tradeshow and Showcase where we invited more than 50 UnitingCare’s key suppliers to demonstrate innovation and advanced technologies.
- Designed venue floor plan and stall concepts for many exhibitors.
- Worked with marketing team on developing and delivery of creative campaigns to support fundraising activities for the Tradeshow.
- Managed administrative logistics of events planning, including contract signing, fee collection, event booking and event promotions. Developed company brand messaging, collateral materials, customer events, promotional strategies for The Wesley Hospital, St Andrew’s Hospital and Buderim Private Hospital.
- Assisted in designing BlueCare & The Wesley Hospital marketing photoshoot and executed with successful results that exceeded expectations of the leadership team.