Ameeta is a confident and driven Marketing Specialist with over 15 years of experience in business development and growth strategies with both multi-national companies and SME’s. Her mission is to be a driving force to the success of your business because she believes that when you succeed, so does she.
Ameeta is uniquely placed to help develop your business even further through combining her skills as a Results Coach and Marketing Specialist. Furthermore, she is currently completing her MBA, to bring more value to her clients.
Additionally, Ameeta is a published international best-selling author of “Elevate your Health”, herefore knows the value that innovation and creativity can bring to increase your market share.
Marketing Consultant & Business Coach
- Creating sales funnels for clients through social media to generate leads, with their businesses seeing a direct increase of between 15-30% within first 3-months.
- Community management, resulting in an overall increase in engagement by 47% across their digital platforms.
- Website audits and re-development strategies to improve SEO and keyword placement, leading to ranking increasing within 3-6 months.
- Providing business coaching to SME’s to ensure streamlined processes in place for efficient business and marketing management.
- Coaching business teams to improve working relationships and align values with their employer’s.
- Assisting businesses to develop strategic marketing plans whilst refining their target market and helping them identify methods to communicate effectively to this market.
- Coaching clients on the implementation of social media platforms, community pages and email nurture campaigns that doubled their engagement with their target market within their first 6-months of working with me.
Brand Manager: Product Portfolio & Digital Communications
- Implemented new social media platforms for the brand to build community engagement, with an average of 17% growth in audience, of which 90% are the brand’s target market.
- Launched, managed and wrote content for a closed FB community for healthcare practitioners, gaining over 1000 engaged members in the first month.
- Increased social media engagement organically by 500% in 5 months through improving community engagement, branding and targeted content.
- Content creation for social media posts, monthly eDMs, website, eCommerce and presentations.
- Developed a standard operating procedure and guideline manual to ensure branding consistency.
- Project management of digital and printed marketing collateral with the external design, advertising and printing agencies.
- Review and analysis on marketing initiatives – Google analytics, SEO, Facebook and Instagram engagement and advertising, and competitor analysis.
- Management of a portfolio of 385 practitioner-only healthcare products over three brands: identifying growth opportunities for NPD pipeline, end-to-end product lifecycle and increasing the brands’ equity share.
- Designed and implemented the annual marketing plans with collaboration from marketing, event management and sales teams.
Consumer Relations Representative
- Community engagement and liaising with PR company for AU/NZ social media pages.
- Provided updated product information to consumers, implemented consumer promotions, and contributed to updating of standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Consultation with product development and manufacturing teams to provide them with external stakeholder feedback to improve marketing campaigns and product design.
- Gathered adverse event details to report to the Global Vigilance Team.